Titanium: Strength After a Narcissist by Susan Williams (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour ordeal with the narcissist is finally finished? You longed for it to be over and you kw you should be relieved but instead you feel even more hurt, lost, angry and betrayed? Breaking up with a narcissist for the last time is never easy and partners can expect to feel a tremendous amount of anger, grief and see-sawing emotions. It's t easy when you realize that your entire relationship was built on a lie and that the man you loved wasn't genuine. While you are left picking up the pieces he has generally sailed straight on to a new life and a new woman, without once looking back. After the final final breakup with a narcissistic you will have times where you may feel so bruised and shattered that it seems like you're merely existing in the world, rather than participating in it. At first you may experience a brief period of freedom and release but like giving birth after a long pregnancy, there will come a point where you realize that the real work has only just w begun. Whereas before you were clinging on for dear life and survival, w you need to find ways to heal and recover, so that you can move on. This will include having to undo some less than healthy relationship patterns that you may have been carrying around with you for your entire life. Titanium is the third and final book in this true story series. It is written for the women who come out of these types of relationship feeling so traumatized that they don't kw where to even begin to pick up the pieces. Some even find themselves experiencing a type of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). This book is t about blaming or shaming, it is about understanding both sides of the dynamic so that you may find peace and happiness and forgiveness. It is written to give faith that matter how hard it has been, there is a way through and out the other side of emotional abuse. 5* Reader Review: A wonderful honest and genuine account of how to survive and recover from narcissistic abuse. I found it enlightening to read, as I struggled to deal with the aftermath of my own experiences. It gave me the strength to see some light at the end of the tunnel of abuse, and to concentrate on healing myself, move forward and to recognise the signs in order to prevent the same thing happening again.
- Author(s)Susan Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.