All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitanium's reputation as a strong metal is well earned. Surprisingly, it's also very light, which makes it an essential component of many planes and jets. This book is an accessible entry into the world of metals and their qualities. Readers will learn what defines a metal and what makes titanium stand out as a rare and precious metal. Including many interesting photographs, information boxes, and even a graphic organizer highlighting titanium's many features, this volume is an important addition to any science library.
- Author(s)Greg Roza
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRare and Precious Metals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.