All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitchy-witch is having her first party, but it isn't going very well...until she starts to wave her magic wand! Don't miss the rest of the Titchy-witch series, w reissued in a smart new livery.
- Author BiographyRose Impey, a former teacher, is highly regarded as a writer for children of all ages. She has written several novels and many bestselling series for Orchard, including Titchy Witch and Animal Crackers. Rose is also the creator of the bestselling Sleepover Club books, which became a major children's television series. Katharine McEwen has been illustrating since graduating from Kingston University in 1996. To date she has illustrated around 40 titles and is fortunate to have worked with some fantastic authors, such as Allan Ahlberg, Michael Rosen and Giles Andreae. She is currently embarking on becoming an authorstrator (or should that be illustrauthor?!), but finds the writing part enjoyable, but very tricky! When not illustrating books, Katharine attempts to throw pots (in a making them way, not an angry way) and is endeavouring to get better at it. She also loves a good movie, rummaging in a junk shops, chin-wagging with her chums and taking photographs.
- Author(s)Rose Impey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTitchy Witch
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight82 g
- Width149 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katharine McEwen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.