All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitchy-witch loves her pet dragon but she can only keep him while he's small. When the dragon begins to grow BIG, Titchy-witch needs an extra-special spell to save her precious pet.
- Author BiographyRose Impey, a former teacher, is highly regarded as a writer for children of all ages. She has written several novels and many bestselling series for Orchard, including Titchy Witch and Animal Crackers. Rose is also the creator of the bestselling Sleepover Club books, which became a major children's television series. Katharine McEwen has been illustrating since graduating from Kingston University in 1996. To date she has illustrated around 40 titles and is fortunate to have worked with some fantastic authors, such as Allan Ahlberg, Michael Rosen and Giles Andreae. She is currently embarking on becoming an authorstrator (or should that be illustrauthor?!), but finds the writing part enjoyable, but very tricky! When not illustrating books, Katharine attempts to throw pots (in a making them way, not an angry way) and is endeavouring to get better at it. She also loves a good movie, rummaging in a junk shops, chin-wagging with her chums and taking photographs.
- Author(s)Rose Impey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleTitchy Witch
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight90 g
- Width161 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katharine McEwen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.