All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitchy-witch is desperate to be a pirate in the class production of Peter Pan, but there's way her teacher will let her w that she's in trouble again. With the help of a little bit of magic, Titchy-witch manages to charm her teacher - a little too well! Can Titchy-witch find a way to reverse the spell and score her dream role?
- Author BiographyRose Impey, a former teacher, is highly regarded as a writer for children of all ages. She has written several novels and many bestselling series for Orchard, including Titchy Witch and Animal Crackers. Rose is also the creator of the bestselling Sleepover Club books, which became a major children's television series. Katharine McEwen has been illustrating since graduating from Kingston University in 1996. To date she has illustrated around 40 titles and is fortunate to have worked with some fantastic authors, such as Allan Ahlberg, Michael Rosen and Giles Andreae. She is currently embarking on becoming an authorstrator (or should that be illustrauthor?!), but finds the writing part enjoyable, but very tricky! When not illustrating books, Katharine attempts to throw pots (in a making them way, not an angry way) and is endeavouring to get better at it. She also loves a good movie, rummaging in a junk shops, chin-wagging with her chums and taking photographs.
- Author(s)Rose Impey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTitchy Witch
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight82 g
- Width92 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katharine McEwen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.