All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a more detailed picture which might surprise those who thought they knew everything about Yugoslavia, as well as we are hoping to inspire others to read more about this historically social experiment that against all odds actually did exist and prospered for a while in the midst of the spiders web of the global political chaos which lasts still today. Contributors cover a range of topics including 'absolute modernity,' film, and the preservation and creation of memory through clothing among others.
- Author BiographyGorana Ognjenovic is Research Fellow at the University in Oslo, Norway. She is contributor and editor of an anthology Responsibility in Context (2009) and she is contributor and co-editor with Jasna Jozelic of Politicization of Religion, The Power of Symbolism (2014) and Politicization of Religion, The Power of State, Nation, Faith (2014). Jasna Jozelic is Dr.philos. Candidate and advisor at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, University in Oslo, Norway. She is author of Islamisation and Islam's Position in Today's Bosnia and Herzegovina (2006) and she is contributor and co-editor with Gorana Ognjenovic of Politicization of Religion, The Power of Symbolism (2014) and Politicization of Religion, The Power of State, Nation, Faith (2014).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGorana Ognjenovic,Jasna Jozelic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.