All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo parents who, in facing death, face life. Perhaps for the first time. Titus, as well as being a father, is a grandfather. He has been kidnapped by his son in Colombia; Roni is a Glaswegian mother whose son, in twenty-four hours, will be executed by lethal injection. They are two vellas which, whilst they could exist separately, also complement each other. They are stories of doom, but t of gloom; stories, certainly of tragedy, but ingrained with both comedy and optimism. Their two principal characters surrender in order to fight on and traverse despair to find hope. They are two unremarkable people who, in finally accepting death, triumph over life, and become thereby remarkable indeed. Certainly, you will cry with Titus and with Roni, but also you will laugh with them. You will despair with them, and clutch at the same straws. Written with Dark's customary elegance, Titus and Roni is as mellifluous in its telling as it is compulsive in its tale.
- Author BiographyGregory Dark has written, directed and produced in theatre, cinema and television, has assisted both James Bond and Edward Bond. He is the author of several O Books titles.
- Author(s)Gregory Dark
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.