All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudith Whitman always believed in the kind of love that picks you up in Akron and sets you down in Rio. Long ago, she once experienced that love. Willy Blunt was a carpenter with a dry wit and a steadfast sense of hor. Marrying him seemed like a natural thing to promise. But Willy Blunt was t a person you could pick up in Nebraska and transport to Stanford. When Judith left home, she didn't look back. Twenty years later, Judith's marriage is hazy with secrets. In her hand is what may be the phone number for the man who believed she meant it when she said she loved him. If she called, what would he say? TO BE SUNG UNDERWATER is the epic love story of a woman trying to remember, and the man who could t even begin to forget.
- Author BiographyTom McNeal's first novel, Goodnight, Nebraska, won the James A. Michener Memorial Prize and California Book Award, and his short fiction has appeared in The Best American Short Stories, The O. Henry Prize Stories, and The Pushcart Prize XXI. He lives near San Diego with his wife and sons.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width143 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.