Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe actual words of slaves and former slaves are interwoven with Julius Lester's historical commentary and Tom Feelings's dramatic paintings, bringing to life what it meant to be someone else's property -- to be a slave, better than a table or chair. The standard text in schools and universities.
- Author(s)Julius Lester
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Feelings
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.