All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionMurder, revenge, and secrets: Shakespeare has arrived in Providence, Ohio... Charlotte Bessette--owner of Fromagerie Bessette, kwn by locals as The Cheese Shop--has a lot on her plate: setting a date with her fiance, feeding the actors in her grandmother's production of Hamlet, and planning the menu for her best friend and cousin's upcoming wedding. At least her new creation--sinfully delicious Brie blueberry ice cream--has turned out perfectly. Just days before the wedding, a stranger turns up dead in the Igloo Ice Cream Parlor's freezer, his head bashed with a container of Charlotte's signature ice cream. But this stranger turns out to be more than he seems, and his death threatens to unravel all that Charlotte has worked for. She has choice but to add one more thing to her to-do list: find the killer before the villain destroys all that she loves.
- Author BiographyAvery Aames loves to cook and enjoys a good wine. She speaks a little French and has even played a French woman on stage. And she adores cheese.
- Author(s)Avery Aames
- PublisherWheeler Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCheese Shop Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing
- Weight590 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.