All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paris-Dakar Rally is without doubt the most arduous and torious off-road motorsport event on the planet. Considered one of the world's top five adventures, the human drama that unfolds each January is unparalleled. Tales of danger, blinding sandstorms, endless vistas of towering dunes, incredible hardships, tragedy and triumph have greatly contributed to the aura and mystique of the rally. In To Dakar and Back, Hacking, with De Clercq recount the three weeks of blood, sweat and tears that took him from the glitz of Paris to the hinterland of North West Africa.
- Author BiographyLawrence Hacking is a professional motorcycle racer who became the first Canadian to finish the Paris-Dakar Rally. He lives in Georgetown, Ontario. Wil De Clercqis a freelance writer whose connection to the outlaw biker world dates back to the 1960s. He lives in St. Catherines, Ontario.
- Author(s)Lawrence Hacking,Wil De Clercq
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note36
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.