All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Design Again is a Geek Fiction vel describing a government worker desperate for a golden parachute and a corrupt company willing to take the bait. Project Salmon is hatched, a project t meant to succeed, given to over the hill engineers and some college new hires. Follow the project as it builds the team, kwledge and begins to .... Succeed .. and its success might just ruin the Company. Anyone wanting an inside view of microprocessor design, the creation of invation to solve impossible problems will be interested in Project Salmon Follow the project from creation of the team right thru to completion with treachery along the way.
- Author BiographySebastian Ventrone has been a Design Engineer for over 30 years with emphasis in Digital Computer Architecture. Sebastian's passion is in the creation of new inventions for the improvement of chip designs.
- Author(s)Sebastian Theodore Ventrone
- PublisherSebastian Ventrone
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSebastian Ventrone
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.