All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPassion ignites in Nicole Jordan's delectable, dazzling conclusion to The Courtship Wars.
Two years after losing her beloved fiance to war, Tess Blanchard feels ready to chance love again. Thus she's aghast when a threatening scandal forces her to wed her longtime nemesis, Ian Sutherland, Duke of Rotham. The impossibly arrogant, irresistibly seductive bleman is the last man Tess could ever imagine loving. Making matters worse, she discovers secrets in Rotham's wicked past that send her fleeing London for his remote castle in Cornwall.
Having long desired Tess, Ian is exasperated that the ton thinks he's driven his reluctant new bride from their marriage bed and follows hard on her heels. Naturally, their spirited rivalry leads to glorious, pleasure-filled nights--complicated by a mysterious ghost who haunts Ian's castle and Tess's vexing insistence that he play matchmaker to her friends. But can blazing desire between two warring hearts turn into wedded bliss and timeless love?
- Author(s)Nicole Jordan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width109 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.