To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done by S J Scott (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLEARN:: Why Most People FAIL At Getting Things Done Are you creating to-do lists that never get to-done? It's easy to start each workday with a lengthy list of tasks. Then something unexpected comes up. Next thing you kw, the day is almost over. You work hard at a frantic pace, but you end up feeling frustrated because there's t eugh time to do everything. We all write lists with the hope that they will turn us into productivity machines. Sadly, to-do lists often have the opposite effect. The wrong type of list can be de-motivating, causing you to slack off and procrastinate. DISCOVER: How to Create To-Do Lists That are Both Actionable and Doable The truth is anyone can write a list. The hard part is creating a list that's actionable and also fits into your busy life. More often than t, people fill their lists with a disorganized mess of tasks, wants, needs and random ideas. Then they sit around and wonder why they're t getting significant results in their lives. What's the solution? Rethink the way you manage your daily life. Specifically, you should use multiple lists that cover different types of task. That's the core concept you'll learn in the following book: To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done. DOWNLOAD:: To-Do List Makeover - A Simple Guide to Getting the Most Important Things Done To-Do List Makeover provides a step-by-step blueprint for writing effective, actionable lists. You will learn: **7 Common To-Do List Mistakes (and How to Fix Them) **The #1 Tool for Capturing Ideas **How to Use a Project List to Identify Critical Tasks ** When to Work on Routine, Daily Activities ** Why the Weekly Review Helps You Get Things Done ** THE App for Managing To-Do Lists ** How to Complete Your THREE Important Tasks Every Day ** 8 Steps for Achieving Peak Results ** How to Take Action (Even If You're t Motivated) ** A Step-by-Step Process for Getting Results with Your Lists It's t hard to take action on a consistent basis. All you need to learn is how to manage four types of lists on a daily basis. Would You Like To Kw More? Download and get things done today. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Author(s)S J Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.