Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Hitler's armies march into Europe, Eddie Dawson, an explosives expert and somewhat reluctant lance-corporal in the Royal Engineers, is sent to France on an assessment mission that seems straight-forward eugh. His task completed, he anticipates an early return to Britain, but instead he's sent to the Saarland region, where the French have launched an ill-advised invasion into German territory. Dawson's demolition skills are needed to clear a way through a minefield. Within hours everything goes wrong and Dawson and a fellow sapper are caught on the wrong side of the front line. Their obvious escape route blocked, they head rth, but their troubles have only just begun... To Do or Die is the first in a series of exciting adventure vels set in the Second World War, a time of heroes, acts of outlandish bravery and brutal hand-to-hand combat.
- Author BiographyMax Adams, who worked in covert operations for a time, now lectures on diverse historical subjects and divides his time between the UK and Andorra with his wife.
- Author(s)Max Adams
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date12/08/2013
- Weight204 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.