All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces the reader to the most important methods of biblical criticism. It serves as an indispensable handbook for the work of students approaching biblical studies for the first time and for the professional interpreter of scripture who wants to understand the latest currents in biblical scholarship.
- Author BiographySteven L. McKenzie is Professor of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the author of All God's Children: A Biblical Critique of Racism and coeditor of To Each Its Own Meaning: An Introduction to Biblical Criticisms and Their Application. Stephen R. Haynes is Professor of Religious Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the author of The Bonhoeffer Phenomenon: Portraits of a Protestant Saint and The Bonhoeffer Legacy: Post-Holocaust Perspectives.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Haynes,Steven L. McKenzie
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight22 g
- Width153 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byStephen R. Haynes,Steven L. McKenzie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.