Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA heartbreaking and beautiful meditation on the seasons of life, grief, and memory.
- Author BiographyTeresa J. Scollon is a native of Michigan's thumb and an alumna and former writer-in-residence at Interlochen Arts Academy. She has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and Western Michigan University's Prague Summer Program and is author of the chapbook Friday Nights the Whole Town Goes to the Basketball Game. Scollon teaches writing at Northwestern Michigan College and has worked in several fields; she has served as EEO Officer for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and book review editor for ForeWord Reviews.
- Author(s)Teresa Scollon
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.