All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Enforce Education constitutes a portion of a larger history, that of federal involvement in public educational policy and practice, and the cycles of action and reaction which abetted and retarded nineteenth-century school development, the complementary roles of cultural centrism and urban growth in promoting school bureaucratization, and the impact of Civil War and Reconstruction on education. The author has assumed this context in order to focus on the beginnings of the first effort to render American public education more effective and efficient through a federal agency.
- Author Biographyrren /f Donald /i R.
- Author(s)Donald R. Warren
- Date of Publication15/11/1985
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.