All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Hell On a Fast Horse brings to life the thrilling manhunt for the Wild West's most iconic outlaw. It also will be the first dual biography of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett, two larger-than-life figures from the American West who are inextricably linked - neither would become the stuff of legend without the other. Making excellent use of volumius primary source material and decades of published scholarship on the Kid and Garrett, the book will go beneath the myth to take a fresh look at these two men, what they meant to one ather, and what they would come to mean to an American public enamoured of a violent American West.
- Author BiographyMark Lee Gardner is the author of To Hell on a Fast Horse and Shot All to Hell, which received multiple awards, including a Spur Award from Western Writers of America. An authority on the American West, Gardner has appeared on PBS's American Experience, as well as on the History Channel, the Travel Channel, and on NPR. He has written for the Los Angeles Times, True West, Wild West, American Cowboy, and New Mexico Magazine. He lives with his family in Cascade, Colorado.
- Author(s)Mark Lee Gardner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.