All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.89Free postage
- AU $20.56Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid account of the Irish slave trade: the previously untold story of over 50,000 Irish men, women and children who were transported to Barbados and Virginia.
- Author BiographySean O'Callaghan was borh in Killavullen, Co Cork in 1918. He was commissioned in the Irish Army in 1936. On leaving the army he baceme a journalist in Fleet St, as well as in Nairobi. He published his first book, The Easter Lily, in 1956, and became a full-time writer. He died as To Hell or Barbados went to press, in August 2000.
- Author(s)Sean O'Callaghan
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Weight192 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.