All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMade up of humorous and poignant poems, this collection meditates upon family, loss, and the landscape of memory. A wonderfully various and mature compilation, it also includes poems of quasi-dramatic mologues in the voice of Russian composer Dmitri Shostakovich. Those interested in contemporary poetry and the poetry of music will appreciate this compilation.
- Author BiographyGareth Reeves studied at the University of Oxford and at Stanford University, where he held a Wallace Stegner Writing Fellowship. He is currently part-time Reader in English at Durham University, where he runs an MA creative writing course in poetry. Carcanet Press have published two previous collections of his poetry, Real Stories (1984) and Listening In (1993). He is also the author of two books on T.S. Eliot, a book on poetry of the 1930s (with Michael O'Neill), and many essays on nineteenth- and twentieth-century English, American and Irish poetry.
- Author(s)Gareth Reeves
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.