All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1972, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has been the nation's largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health. To further its mission of improving the health and health care of all Americans, it provides funds for demonstration projects, educational and communications activities, training, policy analysis, and research. As part of the Foundation's efforts to inform the public, To Improve Health and Health Care: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology series provides an in-depth look into the programs it funds. Written for policy makers and practitioners as well as interested members of the public, the series offers useful lessons for leaders and educators developing plans for the coming years.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Isaacs is president of Health Policy Associates, San Francisco, California James R. Knickman is vice president for research and evaluation at The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, New Jersey.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight423 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames R. Knickman,Stephen L. Isaacs
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.