Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionInterpreting Governance, High Politics, and Public Policy offers the latest perspectives on the interpretive approach to governance and public policy research. This book commemorates more than a decade of governance research by Mark Bevir and R.A.W. Rhodes, the leading exponents of interpretive political science in the United Kingdom. It explains how insights from the interpretive perspective may be used to advance the study of governance, high politics, and public policy. Featuring contributions from major scholars in the field, both inside and outside the interpretivist fold, the authors critically reflect upon interpretivism and consider how aspects of the interpretive approach apply to their own research. The authors debate the significance of Bevir and Rhodes's work and develop future directions for interpretive governance research. The chapters link one of the most invative contemporary perspectives in political science with the latest empirical studies. Contributing towards setting the governance research agenda, Interpreting Governance, High Politics and Public Policy is an excellent resource for the study of interpretive policy analysis.
- Author BiographyNick Turnbull is Lecturer in Politics at The University of Manchester, where he researches political communication and political rhetoric, public policy and governance, and the philosophy of social science. He is a specialist in the philosophy of questioning, applied to the social sciences.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Governance and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNick Turnbull
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.