Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionButte City, Montana Territory, 1888 The chance discovery of a virtual mountain of copper brings incredible wealth and power to two men: Irish immigrant and miner, Marcus Daly, and merchant, banker, and investor, William Andrews Clark. The two men become bitter rivals, employing armies of workers from every corner of the world as they battle head-to-head for control of The Richest Hill on Earth. And then, in the spring of that year, the stakes increase dramatically. Word reaches the U.S. Marshal's office at the Territorial Capital in Helena that a sinister assassin is stalking Marcus Daly. U.S. Deputy Marshal Merlin Fanshaw is sent to Butte City to investigate the rumor. His assignment leads him into the heart of life in the booming camp and into a desperate race against time to save Daly's life--and his own!
- Author BiographyAuthor of eight novels featuring the adventures of U.S. Deputy Marshal Merlin Fanshaw, Stan Lynde is a fourth-generation native Montanan and the creator, author, and artist of two highly-acclaimed syndicated cartoon strips, Rick O'Shay and Latigo. He divides his time between his his native state, Montana, and the republic of Ecuador.
- Author(s)Stan Lynde
- PublisherCottonwood Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCottonwood Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.