All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlot sypsis of this classic is made meaningful with analysis and quotes by ted literary critics, summaries of the work's main themes and characters, a sketch of the author's life and times, a bibliography, suggested test questions, and ideas for essays and term papers.
- Author(s)Joyce Milton
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBook Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.