All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow to survive college relationships, classes, and finances...all while keeping your standards high and your sense of humor intact!
- Author BiographyJessica is a full-time mother of three. She enjoys running, home improvement projects, blogging, traveling with her husband and spending time with her family and friends. This book is a happy accident that has made her an official author.
- Author(s)Jessica Albrecht
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.