All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows the treatment of a mentally disabled person from an institutional perspective, in which a unit is presented as an objectified subject of other people's actions, revealing a situation of isolation and personal dependence, and from a personnel perspective, as they respect the automy and self-determination of their charges. The text highlights how to create, maintain, and reconstruct social order within a nursing home and achieve internal balance and stabilization within a care institution.
- Author BiographyJakub Niedbalski is assistant professor in the Department of Sociology and Organization of Management at the University of L?dz.
- Author(s)Jakub Niedbalski
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight642 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.