All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows the treatment of a mentally disabled person from an institutional perspective, in which a unit is presented as an objectified subject of other people's actions, revealing a situation of isolation and personal dependence, and from a personnel perspective, as they respect the automy and self-determination of their charges. The text highlights how to create, maintain, and reconstruct social order within a nursing home and achieve internal balance and stabilization within a care institution.
- Author BiographyJakub Niedbalski is assistant professor in the Department of Sociology and Organization of Management at the University of Lodz.
- Author(s)Jakub Niedbalski
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight642 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.