All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- Description'This is a sacred treasury, a spiritual tebook which is very special to me, and which has touched and inspired me at different times over the years.' In To Live from the Heart: Mindful Paths to the Sacred, Sister Stan reveals how prayer can play an important part in all our lives, lifting our spirits and offering us hope and support in good times and bad. This comforting treasury of mindful meditations, prayers, proverbs and essays has helped to sustain Sister Stan through the years. In sharing them with us, she hopes they will urish our souls, bring us peace on our journey through life, and inspire us to live from the heart.
- Author BiographySister Stanislaus Kennedy was the first religious sister ever to receive an honorary Doctorate in Law from Trinity College, Dublin. She joined the Irish Sisters of Charity in 1958 and has become one of the most influential social innovators of her time. She founded Focus Ireland, the Immigrant Council of Ireland and Young Social Innovators, and established The Sanctuary - a place of peace and meditation set in the heart of Dublin. She has written several bestselling books, including her autobiography The Road Home, Day by Day, Seasons of Hope and To Live from the Heart - meditations on mindfulness. She lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Stanislaus Kennedy
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Content Noten/a
- Weight368 g
- Width135 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.