Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most enigmatic figures in history, Helen went from being locked in a prison of darkness and silence, to one of the most well-respected philosophers and beacons of change in the modern world. Now, with this book, one can experience Helen's most inspirational & life changing thoughts. Covering the entirety of her life, To Live, To Think, To Hope compiles over 700 quotes by Helen Keller on topics such as optimism, friendship, nature, religion, life, death & many more. The quotes come from Helen's various writings (many of which are out-of-print), all of which are sourced. This book also contains a selection of Helen's poetry, as well as photographs of Helen. More than a quote book, each topic begins with a short introduction, which, when read in full, produces a narrative of Helen's life. Thus, the book can either be read from cover to cover as a story, or when a little inspiration is needed, the book can be picked up and read from any spot. Makes a great gift for those in need of inspiration.
- Author(s)Professor of Public Law European Law and International Law Helen Keller
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.