All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the pages of To Love and To Cherish From This Day Forward, Millwood paints a different picture, a new picture of the local Church: a portrait of a Church which is t a building, a business, an institution, a school, or an organization. Rather, a Church who is a Person - a Bride - a Bride who adores her Groom...dynamic, organic, alive! The hope is to call Church leaders to step off the Church-As-Merry-Go-Round (or Roller Coaster!)...take a deep breath... and listen to our Father. Hearing His Voice, the Church will be ready to make hard decisions, look honestly into the mirror, and compare what we see to this portrait of a healthy Bride of our Eternal Groom.
- Author BiographyDr. Randy Millwood is a husband, dad, pop, friend, colleague, neighbor, coach, consultant, faculty member, advisor, baseball fan, Christmas enthusiast, ice cream and pie lover, a part of the Bride of Christ and a follower of Jesus.
- Author(s)Randy Millwood
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.