All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionVery rare voice recordings of Paramahansa Yogananda. Number seven in our Collector's Series of talks by Paramahansa Yogananda, this talk was given at a Christmas Day Banquet, December 25 1949 at Self Realization Fellowship international Headquarters. His words at times were an outpouring of his interiorised consciousness and at other times he reminisced informally. The outstanding quality of the recording brings Yogananda intimately close to the listener. His wise and, off-times witty, counsel make these recordings a must for admirers of Yogananda's works. Hailed as the Father of Yoga in the West , Paramahansa Yogananda is regarded as one of the great spiritual figures of our time. Born in rthern India, he went to the United States in 1920, where for more than 30 years he taught the ancient science of meditation and the art of balanced spiritual living. That same year he founded Self-Realization Fellowship, to disseminate his writings and teachings worldwide. Through his best-selling classic, Autobiography Of A Yogi , and his numerous other books, he has introduced millions throughout the world to the spiritual principles of yoga meditation and the universal truths underlying all world religions.
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCollector's Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width128 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.