All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all been there. You might even be there right w. Do you use your hard-earned university education for such critical tasks as memorising your boss's lunch order or showing them, yet again, how to use the photocopier? Or what about those awesome days when you're instructed to 'send me that thing from a week ago' or 'book me a table at that restaurant that girl said was good', and are then berated when you're t able to figure out immediately what your boss is talking about? TO MY FUTURE ASSISTANT compiles everything that disgruntled (and optimistic) assistants everywhere promise never to do when they're the boss* - from ridiculous requests and backhanded compliments to outright insults. Filled with helpful tips and tricks for Boss Wrangling, these pages are just what the underpaid masses need to survive (and laugh at) the daily injustices of life at the bottom of the career ladder. *But inevitably will.
- Author BiographyLydia Whitlock graduated from Yale in 2008 with a degree in Film Studies and moved to LA with the dream of making it big in showbiz. Instead, she found herself working as a Hollywood assistant, where her experiences inspired her to create the blog tomyassistant.com.
- Author(s)Lydia Whitlock
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight216 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.