All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers beyond the hourly headlines and day-to-day dramas of the post-September 11 environment and helps them to think about the mediumand long-term implications of the new terrorist threat. Despite the recent successes in Afghanistan and the courageous response to the September events, -the fundamental conclusion of this work is that the years ahead will be among the most difficult in the long life of our nation. The authors present a comprehensive look at the areas in which new choices and hard decisions must be made -- from strengthening law enforcement and intelligence to sustaining a sense of American purpose and devising tailored strategies for key regions of the world. The book's analysis was informed by the work of the CSIS Task Force on Terrorism, drawing on the full range of CSIS expertise in terrorism, national and international security, regional studies, and religion.
- Author(s)Kurt M. Campbell,Michele A. Flournoy
- PublisherCentre for Strategic & International Studies,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/11/2001
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Strategic & International Studies,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.