All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of Drive and A Whole New Mind comes a surprising--and surprisingly useful--new book that explores the power of selling in our lives.According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, one in nine Americans works in sales. Every day more than fifteen million people earn their keep by persuading someone else to make a purchase. But dig deeper and a startling truth emerges: Yes, one in nine Americans works in sales. But sodo the other eight. Whether we re employees pitching colleagues on a new idea, entrepreneurs enticing funders to invest, or parents and teachers cajoling children to study, we spend our days trying to move others. Like it or t, we re all in sales w. To SellIs Human offers a fresh look at the art and science of selling. As he did in Drive and A Whole New Mind, Daniel H. Pink draws on a rich trove of social science for his counterintuitive insights. He reveals the new ABCs of moving others (it's longer Always Be Closing ), explains why extraverts don't make the best salespeople, and shows how giving people an off-ramp for their actions can matter more than actually changing their minds. Along the way, Pink describes the six successors to the elevator pitch, the three rules for understanding ather's perspective, the five frames that can make your message clearer and more persuasive, and much more. The result is a perceptive and practical book--one that will change how you see the world and transform what you do at work, at school, and at home.
- Author BiographyDaniel H Pink is the author of four books, including the long-running New York Times bestsellers A Whole New Mind andDrive. His books have been translated into thirty-three languages and have sold more than a million copies in the United States alone. Pink lives with his family in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Daniel H Pink
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byDaniel H Pink
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.81
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.