All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author offers a sensitive but stimulating story touching on all the human emotions we experience. There is sadness, joy, loss, happiness, anger, tears, and laughter. To Touch a Life shows us that it is good to be human and experience all the emotions of life. What he accomplishes is a validation that each one of us has something of ourselves to offer to those who enter our lives. It is a powerful message of giving life to one ather through our daily living.
- Author BiographyBob Mullin presently lives with his wife in Middletown, New York. They have five grown children and seven grandchildren. He teaches at the local community college. This is his third book. The first two are: Why Doesn't God Talk Anymore? (and other thoughts along the spiritual journey) and A Flickering Candle: Chris's Story.
- Author(s)Bob Mullin
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.