All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionQ: How do you breed contempt?A: Have a baby. Hey. It's me. Your baby. Let me say, first off, that I love you. I do. You're a great parent. You do a lot of things right. I kw how devoted you are to me and how invested you are in hitting this whole parenting thing out of the playground. Okay. Now that I've given you the validation I kw you need, let's get a few things clear . . . I'm t as incent as you think I am. You don't realize it because you're blinded by my sweet good looks, but I am aware of way more than I can convey. I feel more than I can express. I have more going on in my soft, little baby brain than you could possibly imagine. Until w. The book you're holding finally reveals the complexities and nuances of my life so far. From my point of view. Unapologetic. Unplugged. Unswaddled. Be warned . . . it's t always adorable.
- Author BiographySuzanne Weber is best known for creating, performing, and writing as the character Anita Liberty, a performance poet who achieves notoriety by devoting her entire career to humiliating her jerk of an ex-boyfriend in public. A native New Yorker, Weber currently resides in Los Angeles where she writes books, television pilots, Facebook status updates, tweets, and her daughter's second-grade homework.
- Author(s)Suzanne Weber
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication17/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.