All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, Luce Irigaray continues to explore the issue central to her thought: the feminist redefinition of being and identity. Grounding the discussion in relation to such major figures as Sartre, Levinas, and Merleau-Ponty, she also attempt to bring the elements into philosophical discourse.
- Author BiographyLuce Irigaray is the author of the feminist classics Speculum of the Other Woman and This Sex Which Is Not One. Routledge publishes several of her more recent books, including Je Tu Nous and I Love to You.
- Author(s)Luce Irigaray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/08/2010
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byMonique Rhodes,Marco F. Cocito-Monoc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.