All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnquestionably, to be a kid is the most exciting thing to be. With a foreword by Martin and Chris Kratt, creators of the PBS series Kratts' Creatures and Zoboomafoo, TO BE A KID presents the best parts of growing up. Filled with beautiful photographs, TO BE A KID celebrates kids as they play and learn, as they spend time with their friends and family, and as they discover their environment and the world. Kids, matter where they are from, share this same wonderful adventure and at the heart of it a kid is just a kid. Anyone who is a kid, was a kid, has a kid, or even kws a kid will love To Be a Kid. It is sure to be a favorite, the pages to be turned again and again.
- Author BiographyMaya Ajmera is the founder of The Global Fund for Children. She is the co-author of several Global Fund for Children books, including FAITH, GLOBAL BABIES, CHILDREN OF THE U.S.A., and CHILDREN FROM AUSTRALIA TO ZIMBABWE. John D. Ivanko is an award-winning photographer and author, writer, national speaker, and conservationist.
- Author(s)John D. Ivanko,Maya Ajmera
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/07/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2010
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour map
- Weight181 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age5+
- Interest Age5+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.