All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 36-page book folds out to 9 connected double-page spreads, taking you from the Earth's surface to the edge of the universe as a single, highly illustrated parama. Once you have completed your journey to the outer limits of the universe, reverse the 4.3-metre fold-out to reveal stunning infographics explaining facts and statistics about the universe in a simple and beautiful way.
- Author BiographyProf Raman Prinja is a professor of Astrophysics at University College London, where he also is Director of Teaching. Raman has written several books on astronomy for children
- Author(s)Raman Prinja
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Width246 mm
- Height306 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.