Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.59+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by robynstreasures62
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample passages: From Luke 15 11 Then Jesus said, Once there was a Father with two sons. 12 The younger son came to his Father and said, Father, don't you think that it's time to give me the share of your estate that belongs to me? So the Father went ahead and distributed among the two sons their inheritance. 13 Shortly afterwards, the younger son packed up all his belongings and traveled off to see the world. He journeyed to a far off land where he soon wasted all he was given in a binge of extravagant and reckless living! 14 Now with everything spent and thing left, he soon grew hungry, for there was a severe famine in that land. 15 So he begged a farmer in that country to hire him. So the farmer hired him and sent him out to feed the pigs! 16 The hungry son was so famished, that he was willing to even eat the slop given to the pigs, because one would feed him a thing! 17 Humiliated, the son finally realized what he was doing and he thought to himself, 'There are so many workers at my Father's house who have all the food they want with plenty to spare! They lack thing! Why am here dying of hunger, feeding these pigs and eating their slop? 18 I want to go back home to my Father's house and I'll say to Him, 'Father, I was so wrong! I have sinned against You! 19 I'll never be worthy to be called Your son, please Father, just treat me like one of Your employees.' 20 So the young son set off for home, to his Father's house. But from a long distance away, His Father saw him coming dressed as a beggar and great compassion swelled up in His heart for His son who was returning home. So the Father raced out to meet him! He swept him up in His arms, hugged him so dearly and kissed him over and over with tender love! 21 Then the son spoke up and said, 'Father, I was so wrong! I have sinned against You! I could never deserve to be called Your son, just let me be...' But the Father interrupted and said, 'Son, you're home w!' 22 Then turning to His servants the Father said, 'Quick, bring Me the best robe, my very own robe, and I will place it upon his shoulders! Bring the ring, the seal of sonship, and I will put it upon his finger! And bring out the best shoes you can find for My son! 23 Let's prepare a great feast and celebrate! 24 For this beloved son of mine was once dead, but w he's alive again! Once he was lost, but w He is found!' And every one began to celebrate with overflowing joy! From Acts 1 42 Every believer was faithfully devoted to following the teachings of the apostles. Their hearts were mutually linked to one ather; sharing communion together and they came together regularly for prayer. 43 A deep sense of holy awe swept over everyone, and the apostles performed many miraculous signs and wonders. 44 All the believers were in fellowship as one body, and they shared with each other whatever they had. 45 Out of generosity they would even sell their assets to distribute the proceeds to those among them who in need. 46 Daily they met together in the Temple courts, and in each other's homes to celebrate Communion. They shared meals together with joyful hearts and tender humility. 47 They were continually filled with praises to God, enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord kept adding to their number daily those who were being saved.
- Author BiographyDr Brian Simmons has previously been involved in the translation project of the Kuna New Testament and has studied linguistics and Bible translation principles through New Tribes Mission. He and his family spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Afterward, he assisted in planting a thriving church in West Haven, CT Gateway Christian Fellowship. Dr Simmons now travels full time as a conference speaker and Bible teacher. Brian has been married for over forty-two years and boasts regularly of his three children and six grandchildren. Candice Simmons and husband Brian have been described as true pioneers in ministry. Their teaching gifts have opened doors in many nations to take the message of awakening and revival. For the last forty years they have labored together to present Christ in His fullness wherever God sends them. As a witness firsthand of a revival which swept through their jungle village where they were serving as missionaries and saw many converted to following Jesus Christ. Candice and were ruined for status quo Christianity. Recently they were inspired to launch a new dynamic version of the Scriptures encompassing the early Aramaic manuscripts along with the traditional Greek and Hebrew texts.
- Author(s)Candice Simmons,Dr. Brian Simmons
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Passion Translation
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width150 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.