All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionDebates at world Communism's 1921 congress reveal Lenin's International at a moment of crisis. A frank debate among many currents concludes with a classic formulation of Communist strategy and tactics. 32 appendices, many never before published in any language, portray delegates' behind-the-scenes exchanges. This newly translated treasure of 1,000 pages of source material, available for the first time in English, is supplemented by an analytic introduction, detailed foottes, a glossary with 430 biographical entries, a chrology and an index.
- Author BiographyJohn Riddell has translated and edited eight volumes of documents of the Communist movement in the era of the Russian revolution, such as Toward the United Front: Proceedings of the Fourth Congress of the Communist International, 1922 (Haymarket, 2013). A further volume now in preparation will complete this ambitious project.
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleHistorical Materialism
- Series Part/Volume Number91
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight1378 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byJohn Riddell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.