All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll prime ministers deliver speeches. What makes Dr. Manmohan Singh's speeches exquisite is that they bear the imprint of true statesmanship, vast kwledge and above all the rare patriotic fervour of a visionary leader. This book offers a glimpse. These 'selections' begin with: There comes an occasion, though rarely, in the life of a nation, when it can be said that the time has come to make history. We are today at the threshold of such an era...Our political system and leadership must show sagacity, wisdom and foresight so that we are able to make the best of this moment and make India a truly great nation, an India where there are barriers between the government and the people.
- Author BiographyRaj Kapila is the director and editor in chief of the Academic Foundation. He is the editor of the Economic Developments in India series and the Understanding India's Economic Reforms series.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight450 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRaj Kapila
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.