All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe jaw-dropping details of one slightly squashed cane toad's adventures on TV. And his shock when he discovers what's cooking.
- Author BiographyMorris Gleitzman grew up in England and came to Australia when he was sixteen. After university he worked for ten years as a screenwriter. Then he had a wonderful experience. He wrote a novel for young people. Now, after 36 books, he's one of Australia's most popular children's authors. Visit Morris at his website- morrisgleitzman.com
- Author(s)Morris Gleitzman
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.