All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.38Free postage
- AU $18.76Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA delicious new cozy mystery series featuring the Culinary Capers Dinner Club who are fearless when it comes to cooking up new dishes and putting the lid on crime... Event planner Jennifer J.J. Tanner has a full plate, but that s the way she likes it. First, it s her turn to choose the recipe for the next meeting of the Culinary Capers Dinner Club, a gathering of foodie friends who experiment with entrees for their creative and gastromical pleasure. Second, she s organizing an Italian princess party for the twenty-one-year-old daughter of a high-tech millionaire. But one thing J.J. didn t plan on is that the caterer for the event hotshot chef Antonio Marcotti would end up murdered the night of the party. Or that she d end up being a prime suspect after having had a heated argument with the unscrupulous chef. Now it s up to J.J. with help from her fellow Club members and a handsome if mysterious private eye to turn the tables on the real killer...
- Author BiographyLinda Wiken is the author of the national bestselling Ashton Corners Book Club mysteries under the pseudonym Erika Chase and is the former owner of a mystery bookstore.
- Author(s)Linda Wiken
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.