All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers information (life cycle, appearance, habitat) about the toucan. Each chapter discusses an aspect of the toucan's life, comparing the bird to a similar bird and to a very different bird.
- Author(s)Laura Hamilton Waxman
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleComparing Animal Traits
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width198 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.