Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTocqueville, Covenant, and the Democratic Revolution examines the intellectual and institutional context in which Alexis de Tocqueville developed his understanding of American political culture, with its profound influence on his democratic theory. This book also examines Tocqueville's claim that religious beliefs are among the most important determinants of a people's social structure and political institutions.
- Author BiographyBarbara Allen is Professor of Political Science at Carleton College.
- Author(s)Barbara Allen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2005
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width169 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.