All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA self help book for children grieving the loss of a loved one due to death, divorce, separation, or incarceration, and learning how to journal their inner feelings.
- Author BiographyBrittney N. Smith, is the daughter of a 30-year veteran professional educator, to whom she was inspired from to help children in need. Brittney has written countless non-published works of poetry and short stories, but this time around wanted to share her gift of writing from a child's heart with the public. Brittney hopes to help at least one child overcome a dark time in life, as she has learned to do in her life. Brittney is also quite the entrepreneur, as shown in the creation of her online bake shop name SweetzBoutique.com, creating a new standard in the way people experience sweet treats nationwide.
- Author(s)Brittney N Smith
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.