All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you are two all the world is a grand, grand place; and today is a big day for the two year old in this book, because it is her birthday! Now she kws she won't always be two, and she most doesn't consider herself a terrible two.. And soon, as she will see, she will be three, four and five. However, today she is two and that is bigger than one. Let your child kw he or she is growing up, and enjoy every bit of your child as he or she grows into first a kid, then a tween and finally a teen, before growing into adulthood. Today I am Two, I Am Two Years Old Today, is a book your child can save and cherish. Filled with the wonderful poetry of Penelope Dyan, and illustrations that are mean to inspire and encourage the imagination, this award winning and hored writer and poet brings home the fun in this great little book that even teaches a little math! Even if you aren't two, it is fun to read this book and remember when you were young eugh to run around in your underwear, to bark like a dog, and to run through the sprinklers in your front yard! Enjoy everything. Enjoy it all. Enjoy life. Become two again. Remember when. . . It is always okay to be sentimental, because that is what being human means. It means it is okay to stop and smell the roses, to enjoy a balloon and to eat too much birthday cake! Every day is great when you are two!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Dyan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.