All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pocketbook of 30 daily encouraging Biblical affirmations for life, business, and everything in between. Today is a Good Day with God was started out of a need to see people receive encouragement that is based on Truth and founded upon God's Word! It is a daily quick read, 30 day affirmation guide that can fit right in your purse, book bag, car dash boards, and more small spaces to be pulled out at any moment for a quick pick me up!
- Author BiographyRelevant! Real! Raw! Those are the best three words to describe LaTara Venise Ham-Ying, the self-proclaimed urban chic vessel of transformation. LaTara inspires, motivates, and equips work at home women to face fears, live in the now, and eliminate perceived barriers that hinder productive progress. With her dig to the core method, LaTara empowers women to breakdown down barriers and move forward with a mindset of success. It is her desire to help them see the vision, write it so that it is plain, and turn it into reality! LaTara is the owner and CEO of Integrated Concepts for Living ' a personal and business development coaching and consulting firm that strives to help people experience that Romans 12:2 type of transformation and succeed through the lens of God. As a certified Biblical Tranformational Life Coach, author, speaker, and radio personality, LaTara assist women entrepreneurs with encouraging and practical tell it like it is insight and strategies for life and business transformation. Through her writing she encourages and motivates people to actually take action without fear and walk in their God-ordained destiny. Her writing is just like her...real, raw, and relevant. Her desire to write devotions and journal workbooks rest in the truth of her own life experiences and how reading, writing and getting real with self helped her transform her very existence.
- Author(s)Latara V Ham-Ying
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.