All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe birth of a baby is exciting for everyone, but much has changed in the last thirty years, meaning it can also be intimidating-especially for the expectant and new grandmother. This is the how-to-guide for grandmothers-to-be, new grandmothers, and those who are becoming grandmothers again. - Explore the most up-to-date facts about pregnancy and birth. - Learn the latest in baby care, such as nutrition, sleep, equipment, and safety. - Prepare for the new family dynamics, challenges, emotions, and parenting approaches today. Get practical information and sensible tips to navigate this wonderful, transforming, yet sometimes challenging relationship with your new grandfamily, alongside Angela Bowen, a Registered Nurse and proud grandmother.
- Author BiographyAngela Bowen, RN PhD, is a Registered Nurse and Associate Professor at the University of Saskatchewan. She has almost forty years of experience, most of it caring for pregnant women and new mothers, or teaching others how to best care for them. She conducts research of maternal mental health, and knows the importance of a grandmother's support. With her knowledge, she felt prepared to become a grandmother, but soon discovered that she too had much to learn. Angela is an active and involved grandmother with her young grandsons, who is often asked for advice on how to succeed as a grandparent.
- Author(s)Dr Angela Bowen
- PublisherAngela Bowen
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAngela Bowen
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.